R&D / Manufacturing
Customers depend on our products to bring manufacturing excellence, increased performance, safety, and our employees to help them gain market advantage and bring the right solution to every application. Always with an unwavering commitment to deliver on brand.
Research & Testing
- Corporate R&D Labs for specialty chemical and physical analysis
- Pilot plant facilities in Gronau, Nashville, GA and Ringgold, GA
- GAI LAP (Geosynthetic Accreditation Institute-Laboratory Accreditation Program)
- A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation) to the ISO 17025:2005 standard
- Evaluation Service Advisory Council (ICC-ESAC)
- Roadways and Civil Engineering (R.A.C.E.) software for the design of economical flexible pavement, unpaved roads, and pavement rehabilitation strategies
- EC-Design® erosion control design tool software and comprehensive package
- Propex Concrete Solutions Slab Design software
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- ISO 14001: 2004 Certification
- BNQ 7009-910 (Bureau of Normalization of Quebec)
- NorGeoSpec 2002
- CE (89/106/EEC – Construction Products)
*For information about a specific Propex facility or product certification, Contact Us.
Propex covers 3 continents with 10 facilities totally over 5 million square fee and 495 acres of manufacturing. Click here to view our worldwide locations.